Who We Are.
We are a small team of passionate individuals dedicated to spreading awareness and educating the public about the importance of recycling. We firmly believe in taking action to preserve the environment, hence why all our articles are action-oriented.
Here at RecycleWits, we strive to make bias-free, accurate, and reliable information available. Just because we publish content around the Environment & Recycling niche doesn’t mean we’ll always say positive things about it. Truth first.
We’ll ensure you have all the tools necessary to impact this planet positively and recycle responsibly. Change starts with you.
The internet is riddled with sponsored posts and paid misinformation. We want to be different and provide our audience with the truth. Therefore, we are committed to the following principles:
- Education: We believe that knowledge is power, and we strive to educate our readers on the importance of recycling and how it can benefit the planet.
- Community: We see the power of collective effort and believe that by working together, we can significantly impact the environment.
- Action: We believe that words alone won’t cut it. We promote actionable steps to make recycling an everyday reality for many.
- Continuous Improvement: We constantly strive to improve RecycleWits and the quality of information we provide. Staying up to date is an integral part of our long-term mission.
- Integrity: We will never promote any product or idea without disclosing our affiliation with them.
- Facts Above All: There will always be a link to the source of any information. We’ll only operate based on facts, and the proof will always be there.
Before any content is released on RecycleWits, it is carefully inspected by a team of experts and editors to ensure quality standards. Below are all the principles they abide by.
The writing and editorial team do their best to provide the most up-to-date information and statistics about each recycling material. Each article is reviewed on a monthly bases to spot and update potential outdated content.
The scope of RecycleWits is recycling only. Our content will always focus on related topics to ensure a build-up of expertise and authoritativeness. This guideline allows our team to maintain sight of our goal of solving all recycling misconceptions through expert-level content.
The RecycleWits website has the following main sections:
- How To Recycle: This section contains “How-To” guides about every material and type of recyclable waste.
RecycleWits will never plagiarise or copy any other website. All content is thoroughly researched and compiled in a unique way to ensure the originality of the output.
Even though our brand is in the environmental space, we will never present recycling information in a way that doesn’t reflect reality. For example, if there is a recycling aspect that does damage the environment, we will not hesitate to explore it.
Not everything labeled as “green” is practical and should be adopted. The world is more complicated than that.
Strict Source Attribution.
A link to the source will always accompany every statistic or scientific claim in our articles. Even though a citation system at the bottom would also be great, we opted out of that for user convenience.
No Clickbaity Titles.
To preserve the serious and trustworthy image we are trying to build, we will never trick any user using Clickbait Titles or Statements. Article and Section titles will always represent the exact content that is about to follow.
No Copyrighted Content.
We will never use copyrighted content under any circumstance. All the media used in our website are acquired and rightfully used. If we missed anything, don’t hesitate to contact us with the title “Copyrighted Content Removal Request” at email@example.com.